No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
(Source: Eugenie Kitchen)
for the peanut butter biscuit layer
100g icing sugar
170g unsalted butter, at room temperature
130g smooth peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
7 digestive biscuits, crushed
for the chocolate layer
170g dark chocolate (at least 70% cocoa solids)
3 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
+ Line a pan with greaseproof paper.
1. Over a low heat, stir together the icing sugar, butter and peanut butter until combined.
2. Remove the pan from the heat, and stir in the crushed biscuits.
3. Once blended, pour the base mixture into the lined pan and pat down, ensuring it fills all the way to the edges and corners.
4. Melt the chocolate over a low heat, and then add the peanut butter. Stir until fully combined.
5. Pour the chocolate mixture over the base mixture, spreading evenly with the back of a spoon.
6. Chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours before cutting into squares!